- Depression and mood disorders
- Challenging behaviour
- Sleep difficulties
- Eating disorders
- Low self-esteem and interpersonal difficulties
- Bullying and friendships concerns
- Cognitive testing
Jody has training in Family Based Therapy for Eating Disorders, attachment based difficulties with infants and toddlers, diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, and parenting groups. She is passionate about empowering calm and confident parenting through practical hands on support.
- Overall thinking ability or cognitive skills
- Attention & concentration
- Planning and organisation
- Academic skills
- Emotional regulation
Jacquie holds a Doctor of Psychology (Clinical Neuropsychology) degree, is a Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist at Ballarat Health Services, and is a consultant and lecturer in the Clinical Psychology program at Federation University. Jacquie has a particular interest in understanding the way in which early life trauma affects brain development and overall functioning.
Kate trained at the University of Melbourne where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Social Work, Graduate Diploma in Adolescent Health and Welfare and a PhD. Her PhD focused on parent-teacher partnerships and child behavioural difficulties.
Kate’s specialty is behavioural and emotional regulation problems in children and effective parenting strategies. However, her experience is across a broad range of emotional, psychological and behavioural difficulties. Her approach is to work together with infants, children, adolescents, their families, carers and teachers to achieve the best emotional, behavioural and psychological wellbeing outcomes.
Ebony particularly enjoys working with children on the Autism Spectrum.
Michelle has worked as a community dietitian in the Ballarat region since 2010, is a lecturer at Federation University and provides nutrition services to WestVic Academy of Sport.
Michelle can provide assistance with a range of nutrition issues including:
- Growth and weight concerns
- Food allergy and intolerance
- Gastrointestinal conditions (including Coeliac Disease, IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) and IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Fussy eating, nutritional deficiencies and fuelling active kids.